Energy Days 2018 invites posters to be presented at this year’s event.
Location: The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center
Date: May 30, 2018
Undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, and faculty are encouraged to submit their posters for a special poster session focused on energy. The session is a part of Energy Days, a conference dedicated to identifying, discussing, and developing solutions for society’s energy challenges.
Many conference attendees will be interested in learning more about the innovative and world-class energy research occurring at Penn State. Attendees include leaders in the energy industry, government, NGOs, and academia. The research featured will receive attention from energy leaders from across the energy realm.
All posters will be preserved for future viewing online in a special web archive made especially for Energy Days.
The poster session and reception will be on Wednesday, May 30, 2018, at The Penn Stater.
To Submit a Poster
To submit a poster, you must upload PDF versions of your poster, an abstract, and a biography by using the form below. You must also print your poster and drop it off at the Land and Water Research Building (see guidelines and deadlines below).
For technical assistance, please email Kevin Sliman at email@example.com.
- Stands will be provided and can accommodate posters equal to or smaller than 46×46 inches.
- Posters must be printed by the presenter/researcher/research team.
- It is recommended that posters are 36″ x 46″ in landscape orientation.
- Please be sure the name of the person in charge of dropping off/picking up the poster is on the back of the poster itself. Be sure to label any poster tubes or packaging with the same name.
- Posters do not need to be mounted on foam board.
- A completed digital version of the poster must be uploaded via the form below no later than May 23, 2018.
- To ensure all uploaded materials are identified, please make sure to use the file naming convention:
- Poster presenters may arrive at The Penn Stater to present their poster at 3:30 p.m. on May 30, 2018.
- All posters must be uploaded via the form below by Wednesday, May 23, 2018.
- Poster Drop-off: Posters must be dropped off at the Institutes of Energy and the Environment (IEE) offices in the Land and Water Research Building prior to May 23, 2018, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Poster Pick-up: Posters can be picked up in the IEE offices between June 1 and June 30, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. After June 30, posters will be discarded.
Register Your Poster
After you submit your poster, you will receive a confirmation email. After you submit your poster, please be sure to register to attend Energy Days.