Penn State Energy Days
Thank you for making Energy Days 2019 a success. Your attendance and participation helped make clean, safe, reliable, and affordable energy more of a realization. Energy Days in its traditional form will not return until May 19–20, 2021. Please save the date. In 2020, Energy Days will be smaller, focused meetings and events. Please let us know what topics you’d like to see focused on in 2020. Stay tuned to the Institute’s of Energy and the Environment’s Twitter account or the IEE newsletter for details.
Energy Days is a two-day conference that brings together professionals working in all areas of energy, including members of industry, government, non-profits, and academia. The goal is to create an opportunity for a diverse range of stakeholders to collaborate.
The purpose is to identify and discuss critical regional, national, and global energy challenges and opportunities for society. Ultimately, the conference looks to create new partnerships to address key research needs and provide innovative solutions to energy challenges.
Energy Days 2019 was held on May 29 and 30, 2019, at The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center.
Take part in Energy Days through:
- Keynote speakers
- Panel discussion on Energy in Transition
- Breakout sessions on specific energy topics
- Networking opportunities
- Poster session
- Lightning talks
- Technologies for Oil/Gas Development
- Renewable Natural Gas Opportunities
- Community Microgrids & District Energy Systems
- Future Energy Workforce
- Energy Security
- Solar Technology for Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Pennsylvania Renewable Energy Credit Markets
- Pennsylvania Energy Future