Penn State Energy Days 2019
Energy Days is a two-day annual conference that brings together professionals working in all areas of energy, including members of industry, government, non-profits, and academia. The goal is to create an opportunity for a diverse range of stakeholders to collaborate.
The purpose is to identify and discuss critical regional, national, and global energy challenges and opportunities for society. Ultimately, the conference looks to create new partnerships to address key research needs and provide innovative solutions to energy challenges.
Energy Days 2019 is May 29 and 30, 2019, at The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center.
Take part in Energy Days through:
- Keynote speakers
- Panel discussion on Energy in Transition
- Breakout sessions on specific energy topics
- Networking opportunities
- Poster session
- Lightning talks
- Technologies for Oil/Gas Development
- Renewable Natural Gas Opportunities
- Community Microgrids & District Energy Systems
- Future Energy Workforce
- Energy Security
- Solar Technology for Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Energy-Efficient Buildings
- Pennsylvania Renewable Energy Credit Markets
- Pennsylvania Energy Future