Poster Session 2019
Undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, extension educators, and faculty are encouraged to submit posters for a poster session focused on energy. Many conference attendees will be interested in learning about the innovative and world-class energy research occurring at Penn State. Attendees include leaders in the energy industry, government, NGOs, and academia. All posters will be preserved for future viewing online in a web archive.
The poster session and reception will be on Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 4:00-5:30 p.m., at The Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center.
- Abstract Electronic Submission through May 20, 2019.
- Poster Electronic Submission AND Printed Poster Drop-off: May 24, 2019. Printed posters should be dropped off at one of the following locations M-F, 9-5 p.m., no later than May 24, 2019.
- Poster Pick-up: Printed posters may be picked up from the Land and Water Research Building common area M-F, 9-5 p.m. between June 1-30, 2019.
- Stands will be provided and can accommodate posters equal to or smaller than 46×46 inches.
- Posters must be printed by the presenter/researcher/research team.
- It is recommended that posters are 36″ x 46″ in landscape orientation.
- Please be sure the name of the person in charge of dropping off/picking up the poster is on the back of the poster itself. Be sure to label any poster tubes or packaging with the same name.
- Posters do not need to be mounted on foam board.
- Printed posters and a completed digital version of the poster must be uploaded via the form below no later than May 24, 2019.
- To ensure all uploaded materials are identified, please make sure to use the file naming convention:
- Poster presenters may arrive at The Penn Stater to present their poster at 3:30 p.m. on May 29, 2019.
To submit a poster, you must:
- Upload PDF versions of your poster, an abstract, and biography by using the Box upload forms below.
- Print your poster,
- Label it with your name and email, and
- Drop it off by May 24, 2019, at one of the following locations:
For technical assistance, please email Kevin Sliman at email@example.com.
Submit a Digital Poster
After you submit your poster, please be sure to register to attend Energy Days.